The FSC 2018 will be held 31 October in Berlin. Organiser is FRS Financial Risk and Stability Network. Short overview on topics on this site. More information on agenda, speakers and program on the conference site. On November 1 FRS is organising a relating research workshop to deepen and discuss relevant aspects of the conference topics.
Financial Stability Conference 2018
31 October 2018
FSC Research Workshop
1 November 2018
From Risk Reduction to Risk Sharing: How to Align Opposing Policy Concepts and Shape a Balanced, Resilient Financial Architecture in the EU?
– Disentangling ambiguous policies, national dynamics and regulatory biases
The FSC 2018 will be held 31 October in Berlin. Organiser is FRS Financial Risk and Stability Network. The conference will be hosted by ESMT Berlin.
– Fragmentation, Interconnectedness and Systemic Risk: Opposing Perceptions or Interaction in a supposedly Single Market?
– Safe Assets Concepts and Market Discipline in the Euro Area: Fiction or Vision for Curing Banks States Circular Dependencies?
– Credibility of the Resolution Regime and Preference of Creditors: First Experiences with Decision Making, Liability and Bail-in
– From Repair to Vision: Future Conceptions for a common beneficial financial Architecture and institutional Framework in the EU
Detailed information on topics, agenda and speakers are available on the conference site. The FSC will be followed by a relating research workshop on Nov. 1 at Technical University Berlin to deepen and discuss relevant aspects of the conference topics. Researchers and policy makers were invited to participate and contribute. From the submissions to the call for policy contributions nine were accepted for the research workshop. More information on the workshop site. Policy contributions will be presented at the workshop and included in the conference report.